The Emergency Broadband Benefit is an FCC program to help families and households struggling to afford internet service during the COVID-19 pandemic.
VIEWING AND PRINTING STUDENT REPORT CARDS ONLINE
Parents will be able to access report cards online and print them directly from Progress Book. If a student owes school, lunch, fundraiser, or library fees, parents will be able to view the report card online, but the printing capability will be disabled.
Parents must have a Progress Book account in order to view and print student report cards. If you don't already have a Parent Progress Book account, you must create one for your student. In order to create an account, parents must have a registration key for their student. Registration Keys were emailed to parents . A registration key can be also be requested using the link below.
Students may log in to their student progressbook account using the "sign in with Google" button.
Request a registration key for your student
Create an account on Progress Book
Parent login page for Progress Book
Viewing and printing report cards
Adding additional student(s) to Progress Book Account
Check here for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), Technology Tutorials, and other technology assistance. This site will be updated on a continuing basis, so please check back.
Chromebook Technical Assistance:
Having issues like white screen, error, etc?
Try these things first:
- Contact your child's teacher(s) via email, if they cannot assist they will put in a helpdesk ticket with the Tech Department.
- No food, drink, or liquids should be near the device.
- Cords, cables, and removable storage devices must be inserted carefully into the device
- Do not put pencils, pens or other objects on or around the keyboard. If an object is left on or around the keyboard area while closing the lid, the screen may crack.
- The device should not be used or stored near pets.
- The device must remain free of any writing, drawing, stickers, and labels.
- Heavy objects should never be placed on top of the device .
- Avoid getting the equipment wet or damp.
- Never lift the device by the screen or carry the device with the screen open.
- The device screen can be damaged if subjected to heavy objects, rough treatment, some cleaning solvents, and other liquids.
- Do not attempt to repair the device, please contact your teacher if the device is not working properly or has been damaged
Information regarding Virtual Learning Academy
If you have a device or technology issue please let your teacher know. If they cannot assist, the teacher will put in a helpdesk ticket.
We may be able to provide an additional device for K-6 families; if you are interested, please sign up at this link (bit.ly/BLSDevice). We will follow up directly with those on the list.
Families will need access to wifi in order to use the device.
Securly Parent Portal Information:
Parent Letter November 2019
Securly Parent FAQ
Parent Portal Directions
Due to Covid and supply chain issues, the student Chromebooks ordered for the 2020-21 school year are backordered. When they arrive we will communicate more information about device districution.
Class of 2025 received an HP G7 Chromebook computer with case when they were in Grade 7
Classes of 2021- 2024 were issued a Dell 3180 11" Chromebook
Student/Parent 1:1 Agreement
Student 1:1 Device FAQ
2020 - 2021 Device pickup information:
Registration Gateway updates must be completed prior to device pick up.
Please bring a completed copy of the Student/Parent 1:1 agreement with you when you pick up your device.
Device pickup was held in August. New students will receive a device when they begin school at Buckeye
STAFF NEWS .
Technology: Helpdesk. (only availabkle to staff while on the Buckeye Campus)
Staff Internet connectivity - instructions for installing the Securly certificates. .
Technology Integration Specialist
330-722-8257 ext 1006
330-722-8257 ext 4205
Technology Systems Administrator
330-722-8257 ext 4203